🔺 In accordance with government directives, guided tours and perfume creation workshops in perfume factories are currently suspended.
However, the factory shops are open to the public. 🔺
Usine des Fleurs factory
Devoted to perfumery and aromatic plants, is surrounded by a superb garden of plants used in perfumery. This modern factory on the outskirts of Grasse opened in 1986 and is equipped with the most up-to-date machinery for producing and packaging our products.
Historic perfume factory
Set in the old town, is one of the oldest in Grasse, for our present premises were home to perfume-making from their construction in 1782.
In 1926, they took the name of Parfumerie Fragonard as a tribute to the famous painter, Jean-Honoré Fragonard. Here, every day, we produce our perfumes, beauty products, and soaps in a setting imbued with respect for tradition.
We would be delighted to welcome you and give you a free guided tour, your chance to discover the various procedures involved in creating and producing our products. At the end of this tour, you can admire 3,000 years of perfume history in our private museum.
This worshop allows you to create a unique fragrance with notes of citrus, aromatic and orange blossom depending on your taste. The workshop is led by a teacher and lasts around 1h30. You will enjoy a guided tour of the location (around 45 minutes).
The workshop features:
- History of the perfumery, origins of the raw materials
- Essences used by a "nose"
- The fragrance pyramid: head, heart and base notes
- Sensory and olfactory memory development
- Customization of your Eau de Cologne with 9 essences
- Also included is a lovely pouch to carry your perfume bottle, a Fragonard designed apron and a diploma signed by the teacher.