At the heart of the lively Côte d'Azur, yet tucked away in a protected natural setting, the 4-star Château de la Bégude provides the perfect blend of provençal charm and state-of-the-art facilities.
A converted country house and 17th-century barn, Le Château de la Bégude invites its guests to relax in this oasis of peace and quiet.
The ideal setting for family golf holidays, romantic weekend breaks, seminars and weddings, this 4-star hotel in Provence offers a warm welcome and luxury accommodation, two restaurants, a pool and an 18-hole golf course, all in a peaceful setting between Grasse, Opio and Cannes.
- 44 rooms and suites, four-star category
- 2 restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine
- 4 conference rooms
- Opio-Valbonne golf course on site and La Grande Bastide course just 5 minutes away
- Outdoor pool and tennis court
- Hotel entirely accessible to persons with disabilities, 2 accessible rooms